Instructor of Digital and Black & White Photography, Edmonds Community College (2000–present)
Advanced Black & White photography instruction with a focus on exposure, composition, studio lighting, and the zone system; guest photographic professionals; shooting and equipment handling in the field
Instructor of Digital and Black & White Photography, Arts Now (2005–present)
- Leader of the long-running Studio Lighting and Through the Lens Workshops
- Basic and Advanced Studio Lighting Instruction with a focus on both still life and models
- Advanced instruction of Photoshop techniques in the classroom and numerous techniques in composition and use of photo equipment in the field
Appraisals/Sales for Kenmore Camera (March 2004–Present)
Photographer, Sightline Institute (formerly Northwest Environment Watch)
Photographed multiple urban and suburban environmental growth issues
Photographer, The Nature Conservancy of Washington
“Ancient Forests of the Northwest” and “Wild Spaces of the Northwest”: photo series of environmental issues related to Nature Conservancy preserves throughout Washington state
Photo Instructor, Western Washington University
- Photo instructor: Human Environmental Impacts
Benham Gallery (Seattle), The Judith Schorr Gallery (Seattle), Photomontage (Bellingham, WA), The Art Chateau (Butte, MT), Rocky Mountain School of Photography Gallery (Missoula, MT), Edmonds Community College Art Gallery (Edmonds, WA)
- Finalist, World in Focus Photographic Competition, March 2003
- Finalist, Benham Gallery Illumination Showcase, January 1998
Letters to Michael: Reflections on Life by Students of Michael Frome, Edited by Niels S. Nokkentved, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, Oct. 2012, Cover.
Greenspeak, Michael Frome, The University of Tennessee Press, 2002, pg.135.
Washington Wildlands, The Magazine of the Nature Conservancy, Fall 1999, pg.2.
1997 Annual Report, The Nature Conservancy, 1997, Pg. 9.
1996 Annual Report, The Nature Conservancy, 1996, Pg. 9, 11.
Washington Wildlands, The Magazine of the Nature Conservancy, Winter 1996, Pg. 2, 5, 6, Backcover.
Washington Wildlands, The Magazine of the Nature Conservancy, Spring/Summer 1996, Pg. 12, 13.
The Car and The City, Northwest Environment Watch, April, 1996, Cover.